In this episode of the Duct Tape Advertising Podcast, I job interview Bob Glazer. Bob is the Founder and Chairman of the Board of Acceleration Companions, a international spouse marketing company. He is also the Co-founder and Chairman of BrandCycle. He has a new e-book out termed — Transferring to Outcomes: Why Partnerships are the Future of Advertising and marketing.
Entrepreneurs currently have a preference. They can hold doubling down on advertising and marketing with the digital goliaths of today or start to diversify and commit in other marketing channels, with an eye towards the potential. In this episode, I speak with the Founder and Chairman of Acceleration Companions, Bob Glazer, about why diversifying your marketing system with other channels — like partnerships — is the way of the long term.
Issues I check with Bob Glazer:
- [1:13] How would you define partnerships, and what are you supplying new in the location of partnerships in this e-book?
- [3:29] Would you say there are diverse stages of partnerships?
- [5:44] Would you say this is most likely a complete point of watch change for a good deal of entrepreneurs?
- [6:59] Do you have a restricted selection of who this methodology could work for or is this a little something that anyone really should be performing?
- [9:14] How do I find companions?
- [12:58] Is there an illustration scenario on getting companions that you’d like to go as a result of with us?
- [15:43] How would any individual who is listening to this get started out?
- [17:43] What are some of the platforms that individuals would probably come upon?
- [18:31[ Have you seen examples of service companies doing this? For example, how would a company like yours create a partner?
- [21:32] The place they can come across out far more about Acceleration Associates as perfectly as pick up a duplicate of Relocating Outcomes?
Far more About Bob Glazer:
Far more About Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Expert Network:
Like this clearly show? Simply click on more than and give us a evaluate on iTunes, be sure to!
This episode of the Duct Tape Internet marketing Podcast is introduced to you by the HubSpot Podcast Community.
HubSpot Podcast Community is the audio vacation spot for enterprise gurus who find the very best schooling and inspiration on how to improve a enterprise.
7 Techniques to Scale Your Consulting Exercise Devoid of Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Promoting Expert Network has helped me to grow my small business by over 40% in the very last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND